Consultant Gulf has tied up with
- India for all its Logistics Training/Workshop for Middle East.
JBS Academy is also part of numerous national/international level institutes like
-CII Institute of Logistics
-Chartered Institute of Logistics UK
-NMIS- Mumbai, India
JBS Academy is an accredited partner of National Skill Development Center having committed to train more than 1,50,000 person in Logistics in the next decade.
JBS Academy is part of JBS Group with over 55 years of experience in Logistics Sector.
Training programmes delivered by Consultant-Gulf cover most aspects of Basic Freight Forwarding & Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Shipping, Project Logistics, Transport and Warehouse Management. Most of the Training courses, Workshops and Seminars focus on the custom rules in Gulf. We can develop and design tailor-made courses focusing on company and staff skill level.
Why E Training
- Busy schedule of the staff does not allow them todevote 1-2 hours daily. E-Training time can be customised.
- E- Training modules are developed considering Staff Skill levels and expectations.
- We also develop monthly Practical Test to check your Staff’s understanding on real case studies in Logistics & Freight Forwarding.
- Realtime Q&A can be solved as well as trainers will be providing lecture online and staff can have real time interaction with them. (all customised module will be recorded and provided with Online links)
Shipping & Freight Forwarding Course Contents
(Each topic is 2-3 E Lectures & can be taken as single course for 6 month)
- Shipping Terms/IncoTerms
- Container Types & Stuffing plan
- CBM & Volume Weight Concept
- Definition of Multi Model Transport
- Liability of Freight Forwarder
- Basics of RORO & Break bulk
- Contract of Carriage
- Sea Shipment
- Air Shipment
- Road Transport – Types of Trailers/GCC Rules
- Free Zone operations – JAFZA/DAFZA
- Port & Customs Formalities
- Import & Export Documentation
Project Logistics Basics
- Module Details can be provided on request. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org